which release to use?

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:28:00 GMT 2009

Hi Sameer Veerma,
   You shuold be using intrepid Ibex. Many changes happend in Hardy
which I haven't had the time to support. It works just fine under
intrepd ibex 8.10. If you run into trouble, u can find me lounging on
#edubuntu and #ltsp. I'll gladlly make it work for you.

Kind Regards,
David (nubae) Van Assche
www.nubae.com