which release to use?

john lists.john at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:25:46 GMT 2009

Hi all,

David I was under the impression that Hardy was the current LTS
release of Ubuntu/Edubuntu. From my point of view (school tech person)
a stable, supported version of LTSP is more useful than the a more
rapidly moving one.  As the person who supports not only LTSP but all
of the other network stuff that happens in a school district I don't
have the resources to rebuild/test/re-intigrate ubuntu every release
cycle. What are your thoughts?

John