Adobe Reader as localapp (thin client black screen)

M Rathburn stretchem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:30:55 GMT 2009

Looking at the logs didn't show anything jumping out at me.  I did notice
that when building the client image, it would finish at:

Info: port 2000 is already defined with /opt/ltsp/images/i386.img in
inetd.conf
Info: taking no action.

where it would normally end with 'PXE image created.'  Obviously something
got hosed in the updates somewhere.  I've since restored the system, then
went and tried the localapps installs again, this time with no issues.

Thanks.