8.04 ltsp +slow

Uwe Geercken uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Mon Oct 13 14:02:16 BST 2008

hi and "Moin, Moin"

I am a little bit puzzled now: some documentation I found on lts.conf
tlaks about:

USE_NBD_SWAP=Y|N

you and other sources talk about

NBD_SWAP=True|False

which one should I use in ltsp5.

also, so far my biggest problems are on the network side. what is the
easiest way of monitoring the traffic volume on the network between
the server and the clients? I would like to use this to determine if
certain changes to settings are better or worst. also I could use it
to monitor application traffic.

tks for help.

uwe