Thin Clients freezing in Firefox

john lists.john at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:20:35 GMT 2008

Hi Jbarry,

I am seeing" eth1: too many iterations (6) in nv_nic_irq." And I see
you ran into this problem last August.

I am following up on this cause I am seeing the same errors in my logs
right before my server locks up and needs a hard reboot.  I was
wondering if you ended up merely replacing the nics or did you go with
the
"/etc/modprobe.d/forcedeth"  option. I am trying to decide which
course to take and I'd appreciate any ideas you could give me. I
figured I'd follow this up on the list in case some else has trouble
with this in the future.

Thanks!

John