Domain Issue

ekul taylor ekul.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:19:47 BST 2008

Adding a linux computer to a windows AD domain is a bit tricky to setup but
can be done and works quite well.

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/3487081 is a
guide I've used in the past with great success.
http://www.onnoot.com/wiki/how_to_join_ubuntu_samba_to_a_windows_2003_active_directory_domainis
an ubuntu specific guide and while it's for an older version of ubuntu
the process has not changed.

If you have trouble you can try the samba mailing list since it's filled
with helpful people who have configured exactly what you are trying to do.

Luke Taylor