Domain Issue

Matt Georgetti mgeorgetti at mvsd.net
Thu Jul 17 20:11:54 BST 2008

I have successfully installed Edubuntu and everything seems to be

working OK. I think that I have added myself to the domain under the

Network window of the System>Administration menu. With my Domain

credentials I can access various machines on the network and am able

to use my proxy to get out onto the Internet. My question is: is it

possible to log onto the Edubuntu computer using my domain credentials

like in Windows? Right now I can only log onto the machine locally.

Please keep in mind that I am still a novice at Linux. Thanks.

Matt Georgetti

IT Technician

Mountain View School District

(570) 434-2501 X 556