Fwd: que, disconnect, sock, done

Olle Englund realdiskdoc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 08:47:33 GMT 2008

Oops..forgot to give the list a copy, for completeness.

/ Carl

Hi!

Thanks for your response! Yes, I saw your workaround and am still
considering it.. But I feel like you do, the slower performance
wouldn't sit good with the terminals we have here. The slowest ones we
have are a couple I picked up from the dump - 200MMX and 64MiB RAM. I
felt like testing the bottom limit for reasonably useable terminals
and I'd say that's pretty close.

I stumbled across some Free- or OpenBSD thread mentioning the "que,
disconnect.." as a bug in the nbd-package. Don't have the page right
now but I think there's hope that the nbd bug will be fixed.. maybe
even before easter :)

/ Carl