RAID Cards performance issue

Nicolas Roussi nroussi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:22:11 GMT 2008

Thanks for all the replies.
Christopher, I am not using the latest firmware from 3ware but I enabled
"Write Cache" and set the storsave profile to "Performance" and now I am
getting ~14 MB/s instead of 3. I will try to update the firmware over the
weekend and 3ware support told me to update the codeset and drivers. Right
now I cant do that since I messed up my installation trying to install the
realtek audio drivers and nobody can log in. As soon as I fix that I will
try and update the drivers of the raid card. Will post with  the results.

Thanks again.

--
Nicolas Roussi