call for spec suggestions

nigel barker tech at hiroshima-is.ac.jp
Sat Apr 12 11:10:14 BST 2008

David Van Assche wrote:
> Part of the UK curriculum is about sensors which includes things like
> picking up mics, etc... so that working on the the thin clients would
> definitely be important if possible.

Talking of the UK curriculum, how do you teach databases? I have been
struggling with OOo bugs, such as broken form wizard, and now drop down
lists. Overall the OOo Base experience is less than ideal, yet Kexi has
just as many problems. What do you use?

And to add to your suggestion, the Vernier web site has some linux
downloads that are difficult to get working, and that don't support USB.
It would be great if  a datalogging application for the science lab
could be included. One of the few places we still have to use windows.
http://www.vernier.com/linux/index.html

cheers
nigel