Fw: Re: OpenOffice insert graphics, print and sometimes save=frozen client

Shawn Iverson shawn at nccsc.k12.in.us
Fri Sep 14 22:16:33 BST 2007

I'm running HT over here and am not having any issues with OpenOffice
and graphics (yet).  There may be something to this.  I'm running 7.04
on the following:

Dell Poweredge 2650 400 MHz FSB
2 x 2.8GHz Xeons with HT enabled
4 Gigs of RAM
Onboard Broadcom LAN

I'm running 60 clients off of this server, so I have a very heavy load.

Hope this helps.

--

Shawn

	From: edubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com