How to remove Firefox?

Bryan Quigley gquigs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 06:49:33 BST 2007

Two interesting blog's about XulRunner:

Older but interesting line on linux distributions:
http://benjamin.smedbergs.us/blog/2007-05-15/xulrunner-what-we-are-doing/

Newer:
http://arstechnica.com/journals/linux.ars/2007/08/21/using-firefox-3-as-a-xul-runtime-environment

In fact the " -app" referred to in the newer article appears to be there.
-Bryan