How to remove Firefox?

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 6 15:21:19 BST 2007

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 04.09.2007, 17:12 -0700 schrieb Jordan Mantha:
> It's not impossible, just hard. The project is called xulrunner [1]
> and it's been in the works for about as long as I've been involved
> with Ubuntu. It has to become as stable as Firefox is now before we're
> likely to switch over to it as a dependency.
i was told xulrunner clashes with the mozilla trademark policy whic we
agreed to in ubuntu ... i would love to switch everything to epiphany
browser built against xulrunner instead of having to ship firefox (to
save the Cd space for extra translations of firefox etc)  and am
discussing the inclusion of xulrunner since several releases with the
distro team but we didnt come to a proper conclusion yet.

ciao
	oli