Thin client problems

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Sep 7 20:23:58 BST 2007

> This should be
> sudo cp -a /root/.vnc  /opt/ltsp/i386/root/
>
> But please hold off installing fl_teachertool until I can ensure
> x11vnc is secure. (runs with a password)

To fix this make the line in /etc/rc.local look like this if you followed the tutorial
instructions:

x11vnc -display :6 -rfbauth /root/.vnc/passwd -forever -shared -loop &

You can also create this file by running this in the chroot:

x11vnc -storepasswd /path/to/password/file

I made the changes to my chroot and it works perfectly.  Hope that helps.

Jim