Presentation material

Harry Sweet hsweet at gcsny.org
Tue Nov 13 18:09:34 GMT 2007

http://frontiernet.net/~hsweet/

I gave a presentation at a local tech conference.  Help yourself if it meets your needs.  It was more about the $ end of the thing.

harry

>>> Ian Moore <ian15moore at fsmail.net> 6/13/2007 3:51 PM >>>
Hi,

 I shall be doing a 10 minute presentation on the Edubuntu system I have helped setup in Birmingham UK.

 Here's a link

     http://www.openadvantage.org/events/20070620_open_source_showcase

 These people are very helpful if you live in the West Midlands and you need training on OpenSource.

 Okay I shall be cheeky now and ask has anybody got any presentation material pre-written which they can share ?

 I haven't done much homework on the internal runnings of Edubuntu so my material so far is about the 'user' and 'admin' side of things.

   Ian