Using Wine: Seterra on Edubunto

François BARILLON francois.barillon at free.fr
Mon May 21 21:04:58 BST 2007

Le dimanche 20 mai 2007 à 18:54 -0600, Daniel J. Summers a écrit :
> wine "C:\Program Files\[wherever seterra is]\seterra.exe"
wine "C:\Program Files\seterra\seterra.exe"

I just tried seterra with Wine and it's working well (but no sound by
now).

In normal use of Wine a fake drive_C is created in your home .wine
folder.

You can also make a link to drive_C on your Desktop.

For a multiuser use, You have to locate drive_C in a place where
everybody can get it.

You can do that with "winecfg", I think.

François