Thin Client Manager

tedmoore99 at satx.rr.com tedmoore99 at satx.rr.com
Thu May 10 17:21:52 BST 2007

Well, I thought I was doing ok until I started the Thin Client Manager.
 Without the Manager running, with 12 Terminal Server Clients, I am
running 20% cpu usage on the meter.  Once I start the Thin Client
Manager the cpu usage jumps to 100% and the Manager is locked and
unresponsive.  The clients all seem to be running fine.  I loaded them
all up with OpenOffice Writer and the cpu usage stays in the 50-60%
range.  I only use about 600 MB of my 2 GB of ram and I have never seen
the swap file used.