Bloomington North's Linux Initiative in the News

Simon Ruiz sruiz at mccsc.edu
Mon Mar 5 01:41:45 GMT 2007

Scott,

Heck no, you're not becoming annoying. If you have questions, ask. That's what we're here for!

Check out how I do it at:

http://indianalinux.blogspot.com/2007/02/refresh-default-settings-on-reboot.html

I keep a definition of my image, sort of a HOWTO replicate our implementation of Ubuntu at http://www.north.mccsc.edu/indianaaccess/imagedefinition.html (not QUITE up to date at the moment, and heavily under construction). I keep a blog of my progress at http://indianalinux.blogspot.com

Again, it's no annoyance. If you have questions, we're here.

Take care!

Simon