Edubuntu 7.06 LTSP Inspiron 1100

Tom Misilo tmisilo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:57:59 BST 2007

I read all that and it is all good and everything, but as I am using
it as a edubuntu thin client I tried making a custom XF86config file
however when i put it in the lts.conf the computer won't boot.
Actually it won't boot even if i put Sound=False.

Also I tried looking up linux <computer/model> and was reading that
stuff for about 8+ hours trying stuff.

Thanks for any other suggestions,

Tom

--