Gutsy-Tribe2 - No successful booting

Reiner Schmid reischmid at gmx.de
Thu Jul 19 06:16:35 BST 2007

Hi

thanks for your work and your time, Oli and Gavin,

Perhaps I?m not yet compatible with the new Gutsy/ltsp-system,
but now after many attempts I was able to log in.

I outcommented the line to
#Configure_X=False

and rebuild the image with

sudo ltsp-update-image

No line like

XSERVER=intel

or

XSERVER=i810

was necessary.
(The last few days I tried Configure_X=true without any success ;-)

I?m happy that my "new" fifteen clients will work under gutsy  and
that  the  boot/login time is shortened.

Reiner