problem with Italian language (2)

Uwe Geercken uwe.geercken at datamelt.com
Wed Jan 24 20:08:38 GMT 2007

gavin,

here is the second part of the response. now I logged on to the server that
serves ltsp, types "locale" and got the following response:

carmela at server:~$ locale
LANG=it_IT.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=it_IT.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="it_IT.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=
carmela at server:~$

I hope you can give me a hint of what might be wrong. thanks a lot.

uwe