TuxType and TuxMath (thank you)

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Fri Aug 17 08:32:49 BST 2007

I have for the first time very recently  been able to provide a
machine for real end users. They are adults with learning difficulty.
It is notable that Tux Math and Tux Typing seem to be favoured more
than many other games. And greatly enjoyed!
A big Thank You for the effort!

--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391