Fwd: fora.tv http url

Chris Dawson chris at boxpopuli.com
Tue Apr 10 00:36:55 BST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Dawson <chris at boxpopuli.com>
Date: Apr 8, 2007 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: fora.tv http url
To: "Herz, Erik" <eherz at verisign.com>

Erik,

http://tv.fora.hosting.boxpopuli.com/rss/foratv.rss

You can access the account here:

https://hosting.boxpopuli.com/fora
https://hosting.boxpopuli.com/fora-admin

I'll give you the passwords via phone.

If you upload a file and put the correct "virtual path" which in this case I
assigned to the unique ID (ce35508b-71c7-0aed-7a94-5ddc319c78c3) then you
can reference it from the podcast which it is associated with.  We can
change this ID to be whatever you need, and change the base as well.  I
think it is reasonable to commit to making changes so that you can upload a
file, it gets pushed up to the Kontiki servers with our distribution code,
and then grabs the "virtual path" identifier, and then generates the RSS at
the completion of this process.

Let's talk tonight if possible.

Chris

--