Setting up dhcp settings on a separate dhcp server, faliure.

Daniel Hedblom daniel.hedblom at solleftea.se
Tue Sep 19 15:46:15 BST 2006

We have a central dhcp server wich i dont control. I cant figure out
what settings the admin should put into it for everything to work.

I get as long as until the nfs scripts are being run and then it just
stops. I get dropped off at a busybox prompt.

Like this:

Begin Running /scripts/nfs-premount ...
Done.
nfsmount:  need a path

mount: Mounting /root/dev on /dev/static/dev failed: No such file or
directory

Have anyone tried edubuntu with the DHCP on another linux server and if
so, what did the lines added look like?

/daniel

Daniel Hedblom
Systemtekniker