Edubuntu Lite?

Jim McNelis jimcnelis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:46:06 BST 2006

Thanks Mauricio. I chose to install xubuntu-desktop and it worked fine.

My only issue now is the Xfce menus don't work. They were working fine until
I chose Settings --> Menu to edit the menu (to add some of the Edubuntu
games) and it immediately stopped the menus from working. The upper left
Applications button doesn't do anything and right-clicking on the desktop
doesn't bring up anything. I'll try to browse the Xfce forums for an answer.