synching a cellphone

Saul saul at lubkin.dyndns.org
Thu Dec 28 01:09:52 GMT 2006

Dear Listmembers,

My pocket PC cellphone can be synched to a windows system easily --
especially with bluetooth, which I have, both on the PC and and the pocket
PC.

Looking through my installation of ubuntu, it seems that ubuntu (I think)
can also support bluetooth.

The question:  Is it possible to synch a cellphone to an ubuntu system,
with or without bluetooth?

Yours,

-- Saul