stability of ltsp5, etc. in edgy?

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:02:44 GMT 2006

Hi,

just wondering, how well is edgy stabilising now?  Some of our teachers are
looking for USB key support on thin clients.  We're still using dapper
(quite happily it must be said) but are now thinking about upgrading over
the holidays.  I'm not concerned for now with issues with sound -- given
that dapper didn't have any sound -- but I'd be worried if there were any
chance of breaking an existing thin client.

So, are many people using edgy for LTSP?  How is it working out so far?