Parental Control

Lewman Niko niko.lewman at edu.hel.fi
Sun Dec 17 12:41:01 GMT 2006

Hi,
Has anybody tried the guadalinex's ACEPT?

"We are now finishing a graphical tool for parental control.

Parents will be able to schedule internet or computer time for one or more users. Everything with gnome menus (easy assistants included).

You can check it out here:

http://forja.guadalinex.org/repositorio/projects/acept"

 My spanish skills aren't that great, but this one seems to address a lot of issues that schools and homes have about controlling the web and sessions! I'm willing to try it out if someone can help me out with the language.

TIA Niko