Success!! And a SAMBA/winbind question...

Pete Savage debug at silentkeystroke.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 16:58:13 GMT 2006

Hi guys,

I had it almost working with the users actual home dirs being their
windows home dirs, but there was a problem with file locking that
prevented the user from logging in in gnome, text based was fine. I know
there is some easy integration working going on, lets hope it get's even
easier for Feisty

Pete