Thin client hardware list- got it.. next question?

Vern Graner vern at txis.com
Wed Aug 9 19:03:29 BST 2006

Vern Graner wrote:
>> Does anyone know if Edubuntu/LTSP can work with hardware thin clients
>> (i.e. "Wyse Winterm", "Maxspeed" etc.) and, if so is there a listing of
>> the compatible hardware units? Thanks! :)
>
> Hmm from the thundering silence, I guess there isn't a compatible unit(s)..?

Ok, so a bunch of googling later, I found some LTSP compatible
workstations for sale here:

http://www.disklessworkstations.com/

does anyone know if these will work with edubuntu, or is th LTSP in
edubuntu "special" in some fashion?

Vern

--
Vern Graner CNE/CNA/SSE    | "If the network is down, then you're
Senior Systems Engineer    | obviously incompetent so why are we