Edubuntu-ltsp-wavesurfer-gnusound

guillermo gromerotw at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 12:49:36 BST 2006

Hello, I'm a new comer in this site.
I'm running edubuntu on an amd64 machine.
I have reinstalled ltsp with i386 and everything went
fine. In the clients machines I have sound out of my
little softwares and xmms is working fine. The
lts.conf is using esd as the sound server.(nasd
doesn't work)

I have installed wavesurfer and gnusound, they work
but the sound is coming out from the speaker of the
server. I 've been working around this problem but
without any results.

I'll appreciate any help.
Guillermo