Helping new users with setting up Edubuntu server

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 23:47:27 UTC 2010

Paul,
Upon creating the page, I'll race you to copying and pasting these bullet
points on the page!  But seriously, what should be on the page?  I'm a
newcomer--only been here a couple of years and pretty much only active on
the irc and mail lists during the summer months.  I'll try to get to the
next meeting as per the wiki info on the meeting:

[image: {i}] The Edubuntu team meets on IRC in the #ubuntu-meeting channel.
For more information on IRC and how to join this IRC channel, please refer
to the Edubuntu contact <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Contact> page.

   - Meetings take place every Wednesday at 19:00 UTC
   -

   Meeting times are published on The Ubuntu Fridge:
   http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendar

(NOT 20:00!) and get some more perspective on this.  Also all, please add
some perspective here for all to see.  I know there are many members who
have many hundreds of hours contributing to this community/project.

David