Ideas and support for a new Edubuntu based Portal Server

Jörg Sawatzki joerg.sawatzki at web.de
Mon Jan 25 13:58:23 UTC 2010

Hey Veli-Matti,

that all looks very promising. Has Avoin koulu a true Single Sign On
system? Most people who talk about SSO mean a system where you can
authenticate with the same credentials to every app - but what I mean
is: One single login form that gives you access to all the apps without
asking for a password everytime.

My second point: How do you use Zimba for storing and sharing files?

Is there a demo username/pasword, so that I can login and have a look
around?

Thanks,

Jörg