ignore unknown mac addresses via dnsmasq

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:15:45 UTC 2010

why not just continue to get dhcp addresses from the main dhcp machine, but
set the nbdroot=your.ltsp.server:port in the pxe.linux.cfg/default file.

I do this when u cant control the dhcp server, and it works ok... the only
issue might be DNS, but in theory, if the XP machines are getting DNS via
dhcp, u should be able to as well.

kind regards,
David Van Assche