We need new meeting times

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:09:06 UTC 2009

Can't do 1300 UTC mon -fri. I'll stay up for an 2300 UTC meeting as
long as I'm not too tired and doesn't go on too long.

Do we need to meet all at once? What does it give us that the email
list doesn't? Any time we choose will be guaranteed to exclude some
people. I don't see how you could have a vote on that basis.

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.