Edubuntu Meeting, Thursday 15 November 2009, 19:00 UTC

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 10 14:09:21 UTC 2009

Hi Edubuntu land!

Our next meeting is taking place this Thursday at 19:00 UTC. Next week
is the Ubuntu Developers Summit in Texas, USA so we'll be using this
meeting to prepare and discuss some things for the summit. Please update
your availability for the next two meetings over the next two weeks on
the Doodle[1] site.

The meeting agenda is available on the Ubuntu wiki[2].

It will not be an EC meeting since we won't have a quorum, we will have
an EC meeting again once the EC elections have taken place.

-Jonathan

[1] http://doodle.com/hy43ys9yz7q4wt54
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Meetings/Agenda