Post-UDS "we might want to start doing something now"-reminder

Mario mario.danic at gmail.com
Fri May 29 06:10:13 UTC 2009

Hey Sven,

how is it over? Its still Friday. We had two official Edubuntu sessions and
lot of unofficial
talks with people. You could read Jonathan's (highvoltage) blog to see what
we've came up with on the
first session, and hopefully he'll post about the second session too?
(Jonathan?)

I guess plan is however to post all this on the mailing list as well.

Cheers,
M.