One more hand...

Ben Crisford ben at freeyourpc.tk
Wed Jun 3 15:04:06 UTC 2009

Hey!

First of all, welcome! [?]

If you do get a chance, one of the best ways to contribute at the moment is
fixing bugs I believe.  You can see a full list by package at
http://www.tinyurl.com/EduBugs

I'm sure whatever you decide to contribute it will be *extremely *useful.  I
am relatively new to this project too, and I understand it has been inactive
for a while.  But in the last few weeks we've been changing that, so the
contributions now really do matter [?]

Pay a visit to #edubuntu on irc.freenode.net sometime.  It'd be great to see
you there ;].

I hope you find the edubuntu community as welcoming as I did,
Ben