One more hand...

Rodolfo Andrade rodolfojandrade at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:05:55 UTC 2009

Hello all,

My name is Rodolfo and I am a Portuguese Telecommunications engineer. I
believe that the work that you have been doing with edubuntu is extremely
value to reduce the differences between low and highly developed countries.
Tools such as edubuntu are invaluable to small children that not have the
resources to use other proprietary software,  even if I believe the true
impact of such tools will only be seen in the mid future.
To sum up, I like your project and want to contribute to it. I have been
working with linux for a few years as a system admin and use it intensively
at home. I have some experience in C/C++ and Java but I think I could be
more useful in the translation task. I honestly do not know if there are
already being done any efforts in translating edubuntu to Portuguese... On
the other hand I do not have any experience in open source software
development...

Any how, hope to hear from you guys soon of how I can start or with whom
should I speak!

Keep the good work!

Rodolfo