Edubuntu meeting: Thursday 16 July 19:00 UTC

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) jonathan at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 13 13:22:33 UTC 2009

Hi

This week's Edubuntu meeting is on Thursday, 16 July at 19:00 UTC.

We will attempt to have Edubuntu meetings again every week, if you have
a suggestion for next week's Edubuntu meeting and you can't attend this
week, then please suggest it on the list. It is probably best to do it
at different times and different days of the week to accommodate people
in different timezones.

The agenda can be found on:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Community/MeetingAgenda

Feel free to add to the agenda, if we run out of time before getting to
a topic, we can either continue in #edubuntu or move it to the following
week.

-Jonathan