Edubuntu meeting: Thursday 16 July 19:00 UTC

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Mon Jul 13 21:34:27 UTC 2009

On 13.07.2009 15:22, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> Hi
>
> This week's Edubuntu meeting is on Thursday, 16 July at 19:00 UTC.
>
> We will attempt to have Edubuntu meetings again every week, if you have
> a suggestion for next week's Edubuntu meeting and you can't attend this
> week, then please suggest it on the list. It is probably best to do it
> at different times and different days of the week to accommodate people
> in different timezones.
>
> The agenda can be found on:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Community/MeetingAgenda
>
> Feel free to add to the agenda, if we run out of time before getting to
> a topic, we can either continue in #edubuntu or move it to the following
> week.
>
> -Jonathan

I'd like to bring up some of the stuff that I have already posted to the
mailing list a little while ago. Find the archive entry on
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/edubuntu-devel/2009-July/002922.html
Specifically, I'd like to discuss: release medium, release cycle,
definitive goals for 9.10 and 10.04, website and documentation clean up

-- Sven-Hendrik