Program to address teacher's need of managing student users' permissions

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 03:45:26 UTC 2009

In the previous e-mail, Jordan, you explained how Sabayon works with user
profiles.  Would you say this is the ideal approach?  What do others think?
Why did the creators/maintainers abandon the project or I should say leave
it to 1 side?  Did they become frustrated with patching this particular
approach?  Should a new approach be started?  Is this practical is a
different question :-)  What do others who know of the guts of Sabayon,
think?

David