[schooltool-dev] Configuration issues for schools

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 13:56:19 UTC 2009

You're right it is specifically an ŚDL issue, but I think it needs
pushing from every angle. We have more than 4 million LTSP seats
worldwide, and the tuxsuite is in Main, not universe... its just not
acceptable to let kids use these wonderful tools (in fact the most
requested) running with --disable-sound... I'm just wondering what we
can do as a community to push for this to be worked out... Im willing
to put my time in and in fact I filed the first bur report about this
more than 6 months ago... (launchpad) my question is, what can we do
to get this great set of edu apps working the way they should be,

Kind regatrds,
David Van Assche