Results from the Edubuntu Council Elections

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 21 19:30:49 UTC 2009

Congrats the the new Edubuntu Council!

I want to take one last opportunity, as I'm now officially no longer
in the EC, to thank everybody who's been contributing to Edubuntu over
the last couple years and especially to the 6 fine folks below who
stepped up to make an investment in Edubuntu's future.

I'm excited to see where Edubuntu goes and encourage everybody, as
always, to jump in and offer a hand. Where you can, what you can, when
you can.

-Jordan (aka LaserJock)