I can't get iTALC to work

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 03:24:55 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Further questions...  Since I've been using Jaunty I haven't been able to
get iTALC to work properly--I can't add computers to classrooms and get
their desktop image to show up.  Is it working in Jaunty?

I've followed the Ubuntu article a few times, tried both kinds of setups,
tried to completely remove and reinstall more than once.  I had it working
on Hardy.  I'd appreciate any help on this topic, too.

Thanks,
David

PS  Awesome that Sabayon is working--kudos to sbalneav and to LaserJock as
well!!!