Linux (and Edubuntu) in Schools

Stefan Nuxoll stefan at nuxoll.eu.org
Fri Aug 29 22:35:03 UTC 2008

The goal of my site is to point out useful projects such as Edubuntu,
and provide a community where educators and open source enthusiasts
in general can share knowledge.  I have a feeling you were getting
the wrong idea about it.

And I would love to contribute to Edubuntu, but I have no idea where
to start.