newby

Simon Ruiz sruiz at mccsc.edu
Thu Mar 1 17:53:06 UTC 2007

Unfortunately, I believe you're um, out of luck. There is no default username and password, so unless you get the username and password from the original installer, there's little chance that you'll be able to get in.

There are, of course, ways to get around this, but in all honesty you'd probably have a much simpler time of it just re-installing Ubuntu/Edubuntu from scratch. The process is simple and painless, and will let you select your own username and password.

Do you have access to a broadband connection and a CD burner so as to burn off an installation CD?

I hope this finds you doing well, Terry, take care!

Sim?n