newby

terry t.gardener2 at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 2 00:48:11 UTC 2007

Hello,
I have been given a computer for my little girl [aged 10] hooray!  the downside of it is that it is loaded with ubuntu... that is also great!  Except I can't get into it.  It asks me for a password and username both of which I do not know... The person who gave it to us does not know them either because she was given the computer also, [she is a school teacher] and my little girl is one of her pupils.  So can you please either point me in the right direction or advise me where I can get help or documentation to help.

Yours expectantly

Terry