LTSP Edgy Eft : No Desktop/Logon

Reiner Schmid reischmid at gmx.de
Wed Jan 24 17:39:34 UTC 2007

Hello Gavin

"sudo /usr/sbin/ltsp-update-sshkeys" solved the problem.  I had the same idea and it was my only idea!

But I wonder about, that the system has worked fine for four months and suddenly there is no (allowed) login from the terminals.
My wife has never worked as a admin, I (the real admin) haven?t configured anything for a long time.
There was no change of the ip on the server side, I m sure.

Could it be that there is a time limit for the ssh certification?

Greetings
Reiner