Introducing

David daeve at gmx.de
Wed Aug 22 11:14:13 UTC 2007

Hello,
i had subscribed me into the edubuntu-devel. Now i recieve a email that
i can introduce myself. I went to linux to be free and have freedom in
data and systems. I had planed LPIC-1 and learn for this today for it.
Iam in devel at MaNGOS Project a free Game Server Project since a long
time, for having instruction in mysql and other helping things that
would be needed for the MaNGOS Project.

But in future i had planed with LPIC-1 perhaps LPIC-2 and then perhaps
Edubuntu helping schools.

I want to have that pupil who can use free gnu/linux in school in
classrooms and if they want to have applications at home they are able
to have this at home. And applications which are fine. At my school time
it was horrible to see the computer class rooms.

With Edubuntu is a nice clima and a fine working there for all pupils.

If i can i would like to help where i can.
Testing or Translations in German

Some other Informations about me:
I´am 22 years old. Living in German and can speak German and English
were i can.

Greetings
David Voge